I'm just updating here for the sake of updating..
Went to watch the Simpsons movie on Saturday afternoon with Wen Bin, Wai Shien and Chung Wei.. (Although WB & WS already watched it before...)
Since I arrived first, I went to collect the tix which were booked by WS few days ago... I told her to "book the max number possible". Which by that, I meant 6 tix lar.. And since we didn't know which movie to watch yet (Simpsons or Ratatouille), WS went and booked for both... and as she misunderstood what I meant by "book the max number possible", she booked TWELVE tix for Ratatouille and TEN tix for Simpsons.. which meant 4 different bookings...
So there I was at the GSC counter in One U wanting to collect only 4 tix but the Simpsons booking number expired (10 minutes late only mah..). So they asked for the hp number... so just gave lar... mana tau, in the computer appeared FOUR bookings for TWENTY TWO tickets... pai seh mannnnnn (WS, I can't believe you put me through that!!!)
Anyways.. the Simpsons movie was quite funny.. I liked the first part where after watching an Itchy & Scratchy movie, Homer goes something like, "I can't believe we're paying to see something we get on tv for free! If you ask me, everybody in this theatre is a giant sucker, especially YOU!". Hahaha... Luckily we had free tix to the movie =P The rest of the movie was good too (mainly because was free for us :p)
Annoying things that happened during the movie:
1. Some guy in the front laughed so darn loud (like so "kua cheong")...
2. The person behind me kicked my seat several times (actually this happens to me a lot on other occasions -_-")
3. Some kid at the back kept repeating the dialogue from the movie... VERY loudly.. and his mum/friend/whatever kept saying, "-his name-, shut up lar!!!", also quite loud...
After the movie we took quite long to decide where to lunch.. (why is it so difficult to decide most of the time??? WS, you just decide larrr)
After lunch, WB went back while CW, WS & me just wandered around One U... Going back, I had to be driver to WS & CW...
Thanx, WB for the Matryoshka doll :p and for the UK Kit Kats which we shall all share during the "makan & minum fest" on Sept 1 (provided I can control myself for now =P)
Later that nite went for dinner with CE, Ade & Mich in Bangsar, as a little farewell for CE (on top of the farewell lunch we had last Sunday)... Ate mamak food since CE wont be having any of them in Taiwan.. Thanx, CE for the dinner ;)
So, Chee Eer, have fun in Taiwan... we'll see you back here in 9 months (if we cant afford a holiday to Taiwan before that =P). Hope you meet your dream guy Lee Hom (sorry, PL, WS & HL.. hehehe)
Sunday, 19 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
WAKAKAKAKKAKAAK . . .WS! :D
she said ' as max number possible'!
hahaha it could have been MORE :P
Post a Comment