Tuesday, 31 July 2007

By Request...

This is in reference to a previous entry...

Thank You, June, for the doughnuts that nite =D and Bin Bin too...
umm.. I can't really judge how they taste like since they were in the fridge for a few days... and seeing as I don't have a microwave to put them in for 8 seconds and all.... =P hehehe...

But I managed to try a fresh batch another day when Ade bought for us all... was ok lar.. haha.. how to judge?? I don't really eat doughnuts that often... hehehe...
Ask me to judge on chocolates then can lar =D

(there, June, I've done as you've requested... hehehe.. so that's another 2 doughnuts??)

Since I'm saying thanx here and all.. I shall just carry on with more thank yous... hahaha...

First of all, thanx again to June... =P this time for your pressies from HK =)
umm... for privacy reasons, I shall not post a pic of the PJs you got me.. HAHAHA ;)

Next up, thanx to Wai Shien for her pressies from Aussie =) Really didn't expect those little extra stuffs =)))

This is.. erm.. I haven't named it yet... =P (any suggestions??)

Thanx Thanx Thanx...

p.s. wow, it pays to tutor these ppl.. lol

5 comments:

*wS* said...

y no photo of the pjSs?

june, wat pJs did u buy her?hahaha y so private wan? :P

*wS* said...

oh btw ur welcome:)

see, 2 comments hahaha :P

Anonymous said...

haha....june...you bought her 'see-through' pjs???? LOL :P

Unknown said...

haha.. i shall not elaborate on what i got her.May Yee shy ler!! lol

see Bin, after so loOoooOOng only she mentions about Big Apple.

You are most welcome MY! :)

May Yee said...

kinky ;)











that was a joke btw...