June, we have to defend ourselves... -_-"
Click here for Part 1
Part 2:
Wen Bin:
“Hello? Yes?”
“Where are you guys??”
“We are leaving the mall now. Why??”
“What??!?? I thought you guys are on the way or somewhere nearby!!! *GRRRR*”
“What?? We are on the way to the parking and leaving soon..”
“Fine!!*&%*%$#*&#*%##*!!!”
So.. 20 minutes ago, June and I were having dinner and we offered to pick our dear Lau May Yee up from her house since she could not make it to the curve. She claimed that the traffic was heavy and we both thought it was a lie. *May Yee you filthy liar!!* Anyway, June, who wasn’t the driver, promised MY that we will be leaving in 10-15 minutes. When we were planning to leave the Curve, we passed by The Big Apple Donuts and we thought, hey, why not just get her some donuts since she hasn’t tried them before? Although buying donuts didn’t take a lot of time but 3 minutes after we bought, we received that call.
(MY: First, they were a lot later than 3 minutes.. not blamming you, June :p .. Second, I didn't know bout the donuts... Third, I did not curse in the conversation above -_-"... Fourth, traffic WAS bad, and I didn't want to carry my laptop around the curve :p ... Fifth, the original plan was that they pick me from home anyway, not that they pick me just because I couldn't go to the curve...)
We were kinda glad that she called because we wanna make her feel guilty for rushing us while we went to get her donuts. I also asked June to tell her that we stuck in the jam when we were reaching her house so that she will feel guilty for asking us to fetch her. Just imagine her saying sorry and apologize to us… Isn’t it just great?? HOWEVER, all didn’t work!! She wasn’t guilty at all!! What kind of person is that?? And why am I still tying this thing for her?? Beh tahan….
(MY: I WAS feeling guilty... AND apologetic... omg...)
Anyway, the 2 ladies decided to go Sri Hartamas for dinner and I can’t say anything since they both think that Katherine McPhee’s “Over It” is nice. I personally think that the song sucks big time!! However MY thinks that it’s FC taste and indirectly saying that I am not an FC and stupid. You wicked witch!!! So we made 2 roundings at Hartamas and decided to go Souled Out. I was expecting them to have nothing to serve since everything is sold out. *LOL.. lame*.
The restaurant was full and we waited about 15 minutes for a table. After we got a table, the 2 ladies asked for a non-smoking table and we were transferred to a table which was right under the speakers. It was so freaking noisy that I couldn’t hear clearly what they were talking about. MY ordered a lasagna and I ordered a strawberry shake (it’s haagan daaz!! Woohoo!!)

This is her lasagna. It’s beef and how rude of her to eat beef in front of us.
To be frank (nothing to do with Frank Sinatra), I did not enjoy the Souled Out yum cha at all. Know why?? Because these 2 witches were talking about cover letter and applying jobs the whole time!!!! Hello??!!?? I am not invisible!! Yeah they did notice my presence for 2 minutes and decided to change topic but in less than 1 minute they went back to the cover letter thingie again. OMG!!! I feel so used at that moment. They used me to fetch them to where they wanted and ditched me. I was so hurt and I felt like it was a 25th of December without Christmas mood. Since I was abandoned I took a few pictures of them talking about jobs and look how excited they were.

"You should start applying you know… you should start your cover letter with bla bla bla…"

"Hehe…don’t be so fierce…I am shy…"
FINALLY, we decided to leave after…wait.. THEY decided to leave after about an hour and change to a new location. I was hoping that MY will pay my drink but she is just so stingy. RM16 for you is like nothing, ok!! That woman did not finish her lasagna when we left. Although I told her wasting food will be sent to hell but she gave me that face.. you know.. that face.. URGH!! ~censored~!!
(MY: I was darn full lar...)

Unfinished lasagna. I would have eaten them if it wasn’t beef.
So, we made another 2 rounds at Hartamas and decided to go Mont Kiara because couldn’t find any parking at all. On the way, they were arguing whether Sri Hartamas school is private or public. Of course it started from the cover letter, again.
We decided to yum cha at Plaza Mont Kiara and I parked in front of the mall. The parking lot is supposed to be for people who are waiting and there’s a time limit of 15 minutes. They did not care for sure, because it isn’t their car but they promised to share the clamping fee… no.. not promised but forced by me :D We were sitting outside McD’s so that we can watch our car. We only bought a cup of milo just to look like customers there. How cheapo!! Anyway we were complaining whole.. wait.. they were complaining about lots of stuffs (stuffs which must not be mentioned here) and our yum cha session ended when June’s mother called.
So we sent MY home and before she got down the car, we asked her to put the donuts into the microwave for 8 seconds before she eats and guess what… she doesn’t have a microwave. So people… just get her one on her birthday. On the way sending June back, our dear Khoo Chung Wei smsed and said he finished watching Harry Potter and wanted to join us. He got rejected for sure because over means over. La la la. Oh ya.. SL supposed to join us yum cha that night but someone jual mahal and said very tired so didn’t go. We knew her plan, so didn’t beg her to come.. LOL.. It was MY’s suggestion though. La la la…
*THE END*



1 comment:
"...Anyway, June, who wasn’t the driver,..."
omg so sarcastic...
lol
Post a Comment