Sunday, 15 July 2007

Random Post 3.1 - My Bad Luck

I seem to be having bad luck with technology...

First, my comp sort of died few weeks ago...
I revived it again following the advise of Ian's (not blamming you for whatever happened btw :P)... who assured me that all my data files will still be there...
And after the comp could work again, I discovered ALL my data files are GONE!!!
ALL my pictures...
ALL my documents...
ALL my music files...
ALL my tv series... my Grey's Anatomy.. my Prison Break.. my Desperate Housewives.. my Heroes (which I have not started watching even).. my Lost.. all which took me so long to download... and no, I don't have back up for most of them (btw, Dennis, if you're reading this, I want my Grey's :P)
ALL gone...
And the worst part?? My bro's stuff are all there... wth...

Nvm, now I hardly use the desktop at home.. cos got company laptop.. so I can go online 24/7 in my room without being nagged by my mum for staying up late :p

Then something else happened...
Today, it was my hand phone...
Normally, my hp shuts off occasionally, but it turns back on after a while... so nvm there...
BUT today, it died and wouldn't turn back on!!!!!
I am so going to cry... I have so much stuff saved in there.. all my friend's birthdays (so people, sorry if I forget your birthdays :P), contacts not in my SIM card, random pics I took of friends, thousands of messages...
If I send it for fixing, very likely all those will be gone...
Apart from all that, how in the world am I suppose to wake up in the mornings without my hp??? no, I don't have an alarm clock... hehehe...
And now I have been tempted (...by Ruf) to get a new phone... hehehe...
We shall see ;)

p.s. this entry is dedicated to Wai Shien who asked me to type crap... she says complaining is good =)

2 comments:

*wS* said...

in case u can't remember, my bday is 24th Nov.

hahaha, yes complaining is good:) so blog more.hahaha

Anonymous said...

complaining is good ;)

get it out of your system, better in than out...

so, blog on!